the piquiti a bit smaller

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus

ElTofi

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Switzerland
this is NOT responsible... RTC was 9 cm (3'') in January... I let you guess how big it got from that time...

• Love
Reactions: deeda

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Great video and everyone is looking fantastic, thanks for sharing the video!

ElTofi

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Switzerland
hi every one... a short vid of today... I guess I'll soon have stingray babies (again, last time in 2016)... as I added a male in March, it seems it became mature enough... waiting for that, here are a few close ups

• Love
Reactions: Matteus and deeda

ElTofi

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Switzerland
a short video of my inner pond, surfin water change

Peacock azul, stingrays, panaque...

ElTofi

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Switzerland
Last April, I discovered a 4th leak on this "big" inner pond that you got used to see from time to time... it was too much... I had to place my monster fish in several places, from public aquarium to foolish private people and it took around 3 months to get everyone safe... from Switzerland to Spain and to France...

But this time, my "big inner pond story" is over... tank is empty, and will be unset within the next few weeks... no more energy for fixing this 4th leaking problem...

It was a great adventure, and I was lucky enough to share most of it with you, here on PC...

Maybe, I'll get back to it in a few years, that's why I don't destroy it... but these days, I feel like odds are not on this hypothesis...

It was an honor to be part of this...

ElTofi

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Switzerland
Hey, less than a year later... oooops, I did it again... with an asian population this time...

I'm opening another topic to feed the works and the population and the conception...

Reactions: phreeflow
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store