Clash of Clan WARS!

cali~budfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Sacramento
Coc is my Goc. I'm level 58 with th7 so I gots to get my loot on when it comes to the dark elixir. My clan name is hellow 2 and my account name is boodussy. Pretty cool game and I like the peeps in my clan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
You're looking pretty good though ecoli. Maxing everything out. When you gonna go to the next TH? you look about ready

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
3 archer tower to level 10, one more round of air defense and hidden tesla. One more month...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Our bases are very similar as far as where we're at. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I have 3 Archer towers to take to 10, teslas are only 2 and air defense is at 4. I doubt it'll take me a month with the fourth builder though.

Oh and I won't be doing the black walls. 500k a brick?????

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Considering wizard tower level 7 is over 5 mil, eventually those walls are going to be cheap.

These days I don't do anything fancy, just build barbs, archers and raid inactive bases where gold are in storages. Make about a mil and half a day.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
By your own math those walls still aren't cheap. 5 mil to upgrade your wiz tower or 10 bricks of wall, which would you rather have? Plus buying xbow, new walls, etc etc. I'll catch up on walls later. They're all one level below the max

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store