Clash Of The Titans (Graphic Warning!)

piggy67

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Michigan
Amazing fish....Fish like that are only like that because of the abilities of the keeper....JL knows his stuff. Things like this happen in this hobby especially with those huge species...a bit late posting but sorry for your loss JL...

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
lol John you flinched when shamu went for the pbass lol

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
lol John you flinched when shamu went for the pbass lol
Not flinch. I ducked. He splashes and lifts the lid everytime he gulps big meal. See the angle he was, his tail was by the surface.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
that was easy, ask and john delivers

John, can i have one of your frt's? it will give me a reason to put water in my little pool
Sure, but since you're going to fill that pool, I'll throw in one orca for free. Just pm me your address, and I'll mail you pictures of them :)

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
Very entertaining. How big was the bass?

Use a tripod next time for action vids like this. I had to watch it full screen on youtube to fully enjoy the action :)

And thanks for sharing.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Very entertaining. How big was the bass?

Use a tripod next time for action vids like this. I had to watch it full screen on youtube to fully enjoy the action :)

And thanks for sharing.
Orino was 12in. My DSLR camera doesn't have the vid mode, so I have to use one of those Powershot camera. I'm still learning! :)

arodini

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
ohio
Yeah, I just hopped over to the video section and saw the pbass size there. And hey, the good content was what really counts...

I've always thought you're my age...but a lot more successful (in fish keeping at least!) than me. Maybe I should be looking into pimping too lol

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Sure, but since you're going to fill that pool, I'll throw in one orca for free. Just pm me your address, and I'll mail you pictures of them :)
you mean email address?
John you are such a tease, buddy! It's something I've been really contemplating actually. It's just that I'd be a pond noob so I'd be nervous to put high dollar fish in it at first.

If it ever comes into fruition, I'll post a progression thread

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store