Cloudy water....

Bud8Fan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Nebraska
Goldfish are probably the most tolerant fish for ammonia. Do a 50% water change each day for awhile until your nitrifying bacteria can catch up. Don't get too carried away with chemicals.

Take some of them gold fish out also if that is an option.

Bud8Fan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Nebraska
PS. Welcome to MFK!!!!!

navygirl76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
www.flickr.com
welcome! oh and do a bigger waterchange (i mean 50 percent). keep an eye on that ammonia- gold fish are more tolerant of bad water parameters but any amount of ammonia is toxic to those gills lol.. i would then test your water ina few days and do another waterchange if needed.

largemouthfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
IL
navygirl76;2017819; said:
welcome! oh and do a bigger waterchange (i mean 50 percent). keep an eye on that ammonia- gold fish are more tolerant of bad water parameters but any amount of ammonia is toxic to those gills lol.. i would then test your water ina few days and do another waterchange if needed.
thank you very much.

arowanaking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
Louisiana
the cloudy water is from the cycling process and should clear up in a couple days if u just leave it be..water changes might speed up the process

Tigerfish908

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2008
NJ/PA
params are off, and the tank is cycling.
Do a 50% water change, and give it a few days to clear up.
I would also say to remove some of those goldfish. That is too many to start with.

largemouthfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
IL
I did a 50% water change and took about half the goldfish out of the tank. The water is nearly crystal clear a day later. Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store