Clownfish

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Lionfish with eels is a great pairing, or at least can be. I love my lionfish, he's really fun to watch. He keeps an eye on me when I'm downstairs and he's much more active than my eel. I say you go for it, they eat a similar diet to the eels as well. Mine has started eating dried brine shrimp fortunately, but that wasn't easy. He's probably 4 years old and he's a BIG boy too :p

Lionfish with clowns, not so much.

If it were me, I'd move the clown and an anemone to their own tank. Less stress will benefit them. Watching a clown interact with an anemone is so fascinating! You will love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Post a pic of your lion

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cod

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
Michigan
for the fish flakes, use a cup/container and add the flakes and tankwater, add a drop or 2 of garlic extreme. they will go crazy over that. thats how i got my occel clown to eat flakes

Ptrick125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown Texas
Which anemone would you recommend as in hardier as easiest to maintain

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Bubble tip anemone would be a good choice most likely. As long as it isn't a maroon, then a long tentacled anemone would be better. You can get a bubble tip for a maroon, but be sure it's big enough.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Where do you go? You should check out fishtown USA. It's in Flushings or Bayside. I just got a pretty big bubble tip for $20. They also had clownfish for something like $6.

Ptrick125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown Texas
Where do you go? You should check out fishtown USA. It's in Flushings or Bayside. I just got a pretty big bubble tip for $20. They also had clownfish for something like $6.
Wow! Here in central Texas, bubble tips are $30 and clownfish are about $15...

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store