Coke's 9-11 display offends people

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
For all of you who say we live in huts
Funny, in the 70's when my parents said we were moving to Texas(I was from Pennsylvania). I thought Texas had all dirt roads and more people used horses then cars...thanks Hollywood.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Funny, in the 70's when my parents said we were moving to Texas(I was from Pennsylvania). I thought Texas had all dirt roads and more people used horses then cars...thanks Hollywood.
Haha. We do have people living in huts in the tribal areas but that is not a massive part of the population.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Haha. We do have people living in huts in the tribal areas but that is not a massive part of the population.
There was even a reverse role...people down here used to think up north was all cities... but if you go just west of Pittsburgh, PA there are tons of farms.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
There was even a reverse role...people down here used to think up north was all cities... but if you go just west of Pittsburgh, PA there are tons of farms.
west, east, north and south of the 'burgh is all farm land lol. I'm north of, and I live in the woods haha.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I vaguely recall you mentioning that you are from Pennsylvania and as for Texas,up until very recently I was under the impression that the state was all dry desert.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store