Coldwater monsters?

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
There are not hundreds. I asked the exact same question. There are, like, ten. It's a complete letdown. I have a 30,000 gallon pond and no cool ideas for it. Finally settled for flathead catfish, now I'm enduring the ten-year wait for somebody to catch one and sell it to me. It might never even happen. People don't care.

ryeguy28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
rocky mount,NC
salmon is north american native to ... where do you want you coldwater species to be from?

ryeguy28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
rocky mount,NC
There are not hundreds. I asked the exact same question. There are, like, ten. It's a complete letdown. I have a 30,000 gallon pond and no cool ideas for it. Finally settled for flathead catfish, now I'm enduring the ten-year wait for somebody to catch one and sell it to me. It might never even happen. People don't care.
where do you live ? ill go catch one now

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Yes there are, there are only a few dozen on the market though. For a flathead you might want to ask Kevin at Jurassic Aquatics.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Yes there are, there are only a few dozen on the market though. For a flathead you might want to ask Kevin at Jurassic Aquatics.
In Ohio?

where do you live ? ill go catch one now
I live near Monroe Wa.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store