College life

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Anyone else going to college?
I'm in my 4th year right now and I hate my life lol
I still have about 2 years to graduate. And by graduate I mean start grad school.
Wake up, go to class, do some homework, go to sleep, repeat.
On the weekends wake up, water changes, do some homework, go to work, do some homework at work, go to sleep, repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquaculture Tyler

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2013
Alamosa Colorado
Haha I'm on my third year. My third year has been the worst since I have no fish my first two years when I got my associates in aquaculture wasn't bad since I had an apartment with fish along with having a fish lab at the college where I got a work study job at. Dorm life is the worst lol.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
What are you getting your bachelors in?
I don't live in dorms, I live at home. They have "family" housing where in going to school and I might to move my tanks and dogs there the year that I'll be finishing off my bachelors

Aquaculture Tyler

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2013
Alamosa Colorado
What are you getting your bachelors in?
I don't live in dorms, I live at home. They have "family" housing where in going to school and I might to move my tanks and dogs there the year that I'll be finishing off my bachelors

Fish and wildlife biology. That's good dorms are horrible I'm currently trying to get a private dorm room my roommate likes to stay up all night playing xbox then he sleeps in between his classes the next day. I don't really like the cafeteria food and the community bathrooms are horrible lol. What's your major? I'm not sure what I'll do once I get my bachelors.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Going to college in 2 years and am dreading tearing down all but 3-4 tanks when I leave. If I'm allowed then I'll probably set up a 20 gallon with some darters and shiners in my dorm when I go.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Fish and wildlife biology. That's good dorms are horrible I'm currently trying to get a private dorm room my roommate likes to stay up all night playing xbox then he sleeps in between his classes the next day. I don't really like the cafeteria food and the community bathrooms are horrible lol. What's your major? I'm not sure what I'll do once I get my bachelors.

the university im attending has a fish conservation and ecology degree that i almost went for at the beginning of last year. i would like to take some of the animal biology classes just to take them.
im majoring in physics minoring in math. i finish my minor this semester. my plan is grad school. the way i see it is thats pretty much what the degree sets me up for, grad school.

Going to college in 2 years and am dreading tearing down all but 3-4 tanks when I leave. If I'm allowed then I'll probably set up a 20 gallon with some darters and shiners in my dorm when I go.
the main i havent moved on campus is because of my animals. where i go they go haha

I'm in college and fortunately I reside at my home. But the down fall is I drive 60+ miles a day. 60 to and from school, and a few to do other things.

thats rough man. i have a 60 mile round trip to make myself. i live with my gf so we just car pool. saves us gas and having to drive 60 miles every damn day haha

cmsbthebest

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
CA
Ayo College Life!

Currently in year 3, but the first at my new school (I'm a transfer student).

I hate the whole class and homework thing, but the whole social aspect has been phenominal.

Unfortunetly I only have 2 years left :(

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
the thought that came in my head once I graduated was, "wow, after soooooooo many long years, I don't have to do homework anymore."

it was like a ton of bricks lifted off my shoulders

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store