pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
killerfish;1811508; said:
cool now i don't have to look around to see what every one here is selling

Trying to find a home for a 4''-5'' female jack dempsy my self will sell it cheap just wan't o see it go to a good home

HAY Bderick67 what LFS takes fish ? i can't find any that will buy trade or just take fish
I was going to ask southbroadwaytropicals if they would take my texas because they have quite a few larger trade-ins there, but didn't want to drive all the way back down there. you might try them, too. I need to get rid of her along w/ my JD and this gold gourami i inherited.

I also wanted to make everyone aware that SBT has about a 6" loisellei (at least that's what it was labeled as) for sale for $16, iirc. I ALMOST bought it. They also have some more semi-rare cichlids there.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
whats SBT south broad way tropicals ? would LOVE to have a loisellie may have to trade in my jaguar or sell it if the loisellei isn't to aggressive and for $16 thats a great price gonna have to look them up for sure

only thing would be is that i just introduce a small male JD that i'e been growing out hope it woulnd't mess with it i suppose i could move it should i need to

also is it 6'' with or with out finns i will probably get it if its female and still there if not then some one should DEF pick it up

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
killerfish;1812032; said:
whats SBT south broad way tropicals ? would LOVE to have a loisellie may have to trade in my jaguar or sell it if the loisellei isn't to aggressive and for $16 thats a great price gonna have to look them up for sure

only thing would be is that i just introduce a small male JD that i'e been growing out hope it woulnd't mess with it i suppose i could move it should i need to
ya, South Broadway Tropicals. It was in a pretty large tank w/ a few other cichlids and didn't seem aggressive. If you don't get it, maybe I will get rid of my Jag and pick it up. That's the only way I can have a good place for it. It's the first one I've seen at any LFS. I think I will call them and see if they will take my Texas and others even if I don't get anything else.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
cool wheres it at ?

i'll see if they will take my JD and mabye my Jag if i can part with it it has been getting a little boreing latly but i did raise it from around 1'' so i'm a little attatched

also so they do trade in or do they buy fish don't mind a little store credit

one last thing what kinds of cichlids did you see there ?

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
killerfish;1812079; said:
cool wheres it at ?

i'll see if they will take my JD and mabye my Jag if i can part with it it has been getting a little boreing latly but i did raise it from around 1'' so i'm a little attatched

also so they do trade in or do they buy fish don't mind a little store credit

one last thing what kinds of cichlids did you see there ?
3372 S. Broadway on the right side of the street (parallel parking)

I didn't ask about trade-ins, but they had a bunch of larger cichlids (lot of 10" oscars), so I'm assuming they do.

I'm not sure exactly what some of the rare-ish ones were.

LMK what you decide. I am going to call them and see what they will give me for my 8" tex, 7" male jag, 3" JD (F i think) and 3" gold gourami (i'm sure nothing for the last 2). If you don't get the lois, I think I will if I can trade those fish. I raised my jag from about 1.5" and it's the only one left of the batch of cichlids I got a while ago (gave most to Brian) and it's well-behaved so I hate to lose it, too. When do you think you would go down? If it's this weekend sometime, maybe we can meet up down there.

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
Hate to be a wet blanket, but can we do the chit chat via PM's and just keep this thread just for sale items. It's frustrating to be notified everytime someone posts, and I'm thinking something cool that I might want to buy - only to find it's just chit chat that could be done elsewhere. Please??

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
sorry one last thing to say is i might go down there this weekend

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
South Broadway Tropicals does do trade-ins or store credit. FYI, another store that will usually take fish for credit is Hart's Corner. The owners of Hart's Corner are probably the nicest LFS owners around. Too bad they don't have the greatest selection, but they have offered on multiple occassions to order fish for me.

Someone, buy this awsome fish from me! I want to avoid taking it to an lfs, just to have someone put it in a 55 gallon:

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144266&highlight=colorado

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Angler;1812848; said:
South Broadway Tropicals does do trade-ins or store credit. FYI, another store that will usually take fish for credit is Hart's Corner. The owners of Hart's Corner are probably the nicest LFS owners around. Too bad they don't have the greatest selection, but they have offered on multiple occassions to order fish for me.

Someone, buy this awsome fish from me! I want to avoid taking it to an lfs, just to have someone put it in a 55 gallon:

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144266&highlight=colorado
good to know. hmm, maybe i'll set up one of my 55's for it :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store