"Common Fish"

Deep Blue Sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2010
Alameda Ca
keeping fish for over 5 years and i dont think ive ever had a danio or shrimp idk if u consider them common or not

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
been keeping fish for 10 years, never had a goldfish. unless you count the feeders that sometimes survive for a day or two in the tank before the fish get to them.

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
The only fish I've ever kept that my non fish keeping friends have heard of is an Oscar. So I guess thats a whole lot of the "common fish" I've never kept. The only invert I've ever had was a Black Mystery Snail.

wolfsburgfanatic

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Frederick, MD
I've only been in the hobby for about 3 years now, so theres a lot I haven't kept. Probably the biggest omission though is that I have never kept a single cichlid of any kind.

mgk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2010
nowhereville
south american cichlids, silver dollars, fancy goldfish, piranha, pacu
respectively:
never was interested in cichlids after I did africans, to sedentary unless they fight or about to be fed.

eats plants I usually like plants

don't like their body shape, its cruel to shape their body in such away it makes them more prone to problems.

not legal here, and I like hand feeding.

I'm not stupid.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
20 yrs give or take now. never owned a Pacu, or a Convict i don't think. and a good handful of tetras(the larger ones actually).no lungfish or rays either. but did just get my first silver arrow, TSN and florida gar this year.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
TheCanuck;4147133; said:
LoL a year later i was born!:headbang2
When did you get into the hobby?

polish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Ne, IN
www.tankterrors.com
I've been keeping fish for about 20 years. I have kept a pretty wide variety of fish but there is still a lot I haven't kept.

Never had any goldfish other than feeders...

Never tried Discus.

tableau

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2009
Montréal, Québec
All species exept the ones I have kept !!! So much diversity in fish species. Have never kept angel fish, mollies, red eye tetras, clown loach....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store