Common Motoro (Brown Motoro) Stingray in a 4Feet x 2Feet x 18inches (90G)

Folklore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2012
Philippines
Can 1 live in there?

How long can it live there? Before i have to upgrade.

Will a Motoro be fine by itself alone in the tank? (Because i can't afford 2 of them yet :p)

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
depending on what size you get them at they will be fine for about 1 year

motoro are cheap if you cant afford 2 then you wont be able to afford the food so best not a good idea that you buy any rays

a motoro costs about £90 max and you will spend that on food and tap water conditioner fairly fast

Folklore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2012
Philippines
depending on what size you get them at they will be fine for about 1 year

motoro are cheap if you cant afford 2 then you wont be able to afford the food so best not a good idea that you buy any rays

a motoro costs about £90 max and you will spend that on food and tap water conditioner fairly fast
Oh i can afford the food,but the motoro itself its a little bit too much for me.

The food in here (Hikari Massivore sinking pellets) only cost around 8$ and market prawns cost around 20 pesos per plate (less than a dollar).

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Buy retics then if you really want 2 rays. They are cheaper...
As long as (moto or retic are less than 5 inch to start with) a year will be ok, Then you'll need more funds to upgrade tank and filters...

Good u choose 2 ft wide to start.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Folklore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2012
Philippines
Good news! My parents both agreed to my plan,in building a 10Feetx10Feetx4Feet (LxWxH) pond next year!

(I will use this thread with my 2nd question,because if i created another thread with another question it will only bury other threads.)

2nd question: How many Adult motoros i can stock in a 10x10x4 pond with a good filtration unit?

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Buy retics then if you really want 2 rays. They are cheaper...
As long as (moto or retic are less than 5 inch to start with) a year will be ok, Then you'll need more funds to upgrade tank and filters...

Good u choose 2 ft wide to start.

Its 2ft tall and 18" wide! A 120 would be 2ft wide

#1 S. Vettel

fishe

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2012
NY
Good news! My parents both agreed to my plan,in building a 10Feetx10Feetx4Feet (LxWxH) pond next year!

(I will use this thread with my 2nd question,because if i created another thread with another question it will only bury other threads.)

2nd question: How many Adult motoros i can stock in a 10x10x4 pond with a good filtration unit?
Im no expert but maybe 5 or 6

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK

I would get that tank/pond up and running before asking about stocking it as a large % of tanks/ponds that size never happen

If the tank you have now is only 18 wide I wouldn't bother getting a ray in a tank that size as its just to small

The polybox you bring the ray home in would probably be wider than 18 most polyboxs are 24x24

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store