Converting a 20ft cistern into an underground eel pond.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Been following along on TikTok instagram and YouTube. Amazed at the amount of people following. 1.4 million on TikTok, 330k on instagram, and 220k on yt. Such a cool project. Everyone on tiktok is super shallow and uneducated, though they pretend to know everything. Hate that app haha

Reactions: andyroo

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Have you considered getting a redear sunfish and seeing how big you can grow it?
Current world record: 17", 6 lbs 4 oz

redear-record.jpeg

andyroo

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2011
MoBay, Jamaica
www.seascapecarib.com
re "Everyone on tiktok is super shallow and uneducated, though they pretend to know everything. Hate that app haha"

Hi The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow , so f@&&ing true, and it's the unfortunate realty. If you ever find yourself on some sort of board of directors, that's all it is - people who watch a bit of Discovery Channel hollaring half-ass knowledge and insisting theirs is the biggest, wisest voice in the room. 22yrs, 2x patents & a Ph.D. and I'm shaking my head... so fishermen starve & Florida boils.
Sorry to be the bummer - yes, CT's project is really fun & it's great he's getting the traction.

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
Have you considered getting a redear sunfish and seeing how big you can grow it?
Current world record: 17", 6 lbs 4 oz

View attachment 1523608
A large sunfish would be amazing. Somehow I have a breeding pair of small longear sunfish that love to hangout beside three 24 - 30in spotted gar.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store