Convicts Need A New Home .

Status
Not open for further replies.

trout8088

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2023
I have around 30 or so and I just don't have room. I'm an Oscar gal and I got the convicts a couple of years ago with a 125 gallon tank and got them a 90, but they have outgrown that. I just want to get them to a good home. Thank you

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I have around 30 or so and I just don't have room. I'm an Oscar gal and I got the convicts a couple of years ago with a 125 gallon tank and got them a 90, but they have outgrown that. I just want to get them to a good home. Thank you
Make a thread forum marketplace here.
Also if you have a Petco in your area they may take them for free.

Reactions: trout8088

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
Wouldn’t really trust Petco, seem some of the conditions they keep their fish in, maybe an Lfs is better and use Petco as an last resort
It depends on the location. My local petco has consistently been one of the best taken care of local fish/pet stores in my area for years. Employees all know their stuff. Many are Hobbyists themselves.

trout8088

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2023
Wouldn’t really trust Petco, seem some of the conditions they keep their fish in, maybe an Lfs is better and use Petco as an last resort
Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. This is the first forum type thing I have been on and I am finding it very useful and a lot of helpful people.

It depends on the location. My local petco has consistently been one of the best taken care of local fish/pet stores in my area for years. Employees all know their stuff. Many are Hobbyists themselves.
Thank you, I tried every fish store, including speciality shops, but no one wants Convicts. They are actually quite docile. I'll keep trying. Thank you 😊

Make a thread forum marketplace here.
Also if you have a Petco in your area they may take them for free.
Thank you, I am sorry if I repeat my reply, I am new on here and haven't quite got it just yet.

I'm not sure how to do a market place thing. I'll try to get the hang of this. Thank you 😊

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I'm not sure how to do a market place thing. I'll try to get the hang of this. Thank you 😊
Tap the 3 horizontal lines below at the top left or dashboard and scroll down to marketplace forum.
I've been on here for years and still have navigation issues 😆

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Post pictures

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Please create thread in Marketplace forum and follow the guidelines for posting. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store