Cool project at work , this ones for pond lovers !

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks ben its been a nightmare of a job but a great one for the portfolio

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
All finished until next spring when we do the decking , they want it oiled so its gona have to be jet washed and have plenty of sunshine to dry it out properly before oils applied (I'm guessing in sunny Manchester that could even be may next year lol )
I climbed up on the roof for some better pics ;):Duploadfromtaptalk1414447949553.jpguploadfromtaptalk1414447959361.jpg

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Great pics evz!! Question, wouldn't it be better to replace the deck?(were talking about the bridge right?) That's gonna be some work, plus the weather, plus working around the fish, all to oil part of the planks? Course it always comes down to money, what do you think?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks mate :thumbup::D
The bridge is the small part its all around the pagoda too and steps :D but tbh rocky the pond is gona be a pain replacing them wouldn't really save any time or money as i'd still have to oil them before they are laid plus cost of new decking , plus labour cost of carefully removing old and screwing down new , I think we should just sheet up underneath and carefully go for it (not sanding them loads on bridge just enough to key it for the oil , to be on the safe side )

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Aaah!! That's why you da man! I would've probably just dug myself into a hole like always :/
Don't forget pictures! :D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've learnt from my mistakes over the years mate ;):D
Anything to save money with the same resulting finish keeps the client happy , and anything that can make it easier or time save with the same finished result keeps us happy :D I always work on a price for my jobs no day rate going on lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store