Corner tank shot of bichir substrate.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Everything u post is epic! Awesome fishes. Do you still have that YouTube video with the big datnoids swimming above those Gourgeous polys? Please repost it. I can't seem to find it. Thxs

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
Frank, just saw the pic of your wolf in with your bichirs. Great looking fish and very impressive cohabitation. I tried this spring, grew a Mala out to 6" and then put it in the big tank. Bloody little fish would bit anything that got close to it including my hand (drew blood). I was planning on removing him when one of the big bichirs must have got tired of being nipped and took care of things. Wish I could of got it to work.

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
You killin em. what size do they range?
Hey bro, those are my SMALL/MEDIUM sized bichirs....... ranging from 6"s to 19"s. My monster polys are in another temporary tank Ranging from 18"s to 25"s.

Everything u post is epic! Awesome fishes. Do you still have that YouTube video with the big datnoids swimming above those Gourgeous polys? Please repost it. I can't seem to find it. Thxs
THANX BROTHER!! That means a lot to me. Hopefully we still work something out on the you know what!! ;) I still do have that video....I'll post it up tomorrow on this thread!!

Frank, just saw the pic of your wolf in with your bichirs. Great looking fish and very impressive cohabitation. I tried this spring, grew a Mala out to 6" and then put it in the big tank. Bloody little fish would bit anything that got close to it including my hand (drew blood). I was planning on removing him when one of the big bichirs must have got tired of being nipped and took care of things. Wish I could of got it to work.
Thanx bro..... yeah I think I got lucky with my curupira..... I just bought it back from a good friend. It has been very chill throughout the years. Keep trying..... get a curupira if possible..... they are diurnal & are very active during the day!! :)

Frank, you are simply amazing!! You are a God given gift to humanity!!
Big Bro Vincent, I am honored!!! You da man!! Thanx a million!!!!

Reactions: dmcskoolkid
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store