Craigs list special

cichlasomaphobe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2009
midwest and FL
LOL, Open Water is right about the lumber, but maybe it's kinda like a gun-better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
And my money is on the Buttekofferi. Had a lot of Manneguinsis, but butte's ALWAYS end up alone, one way or another.

Sarah88

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2009
Wilmington, NC
hey great job on the stand!!! may just have to copy your plans for new stand for my 125g ;) (has drawers in stand right now so canister filter is out in open instead of under tank where it belongs!)

Reactions: Tilapia Buttikoferi

Tilapia Buttikoferi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2008
Provo, UT
[enjoyable_attempt];3472951; said:
Maybe put a full background on it LOL. Nice stand man, good job.
Whent out today and bought a foot of background vinyl. It's different then the other 3 feet but it actually blends in very well and makes it look unique. :)

bg.jpg

Tilapia Buttikoferi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2008
Provo, UT
Sarah88;3488019; said:
hey great job on the stand!!! may just have to copy your plans for new stand for my 125g ;) (has drawers in stand right now so canister filter is out in open instead of under tank where it belongs!)
Thank you! Im flattered haha. This stand is doing it's job awesome and still not one sign of warpage or anything. Sits perfectly level and looks great. Good luck gettin those drawers out and getting your filtration tucked away.

Tilapia Buttikoferi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2008
Provo, UT
Transported fish yesterday from so cal to provo utah via battery air pump, 3 way valve w/ air stones and two coolers.

I started the tank over around 12 days ago replacing the filters and rinsing out the HOB with boiling water as well as the gravel with a 100 % water change and scrubbing the tank down. I'm really hoping this ick crap doesn't peep its ugly head again and kill my favorite fish ever.

As of now the stock list is:

- Female Dempsey
- Tiger Oscar
- 2 Clown loaches
- Blue lobster/cray fish

I added the first treatment of stability right before I added the fish. I will let you guys know how things go.

mfk1.jpg

mfk2.jpg

mfk3.jpg

mfk4.jpg

mfk5.jpg

mfk6.jpg

mfk7.jpg

mfk8.jpg

mfk9.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com