Crazy Craigslisters.....Hard to believe

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
37 gallon fish tank PLUS all the extras $300 OBO (Lake Stevens)

I am selling my fully outfitted and working 37 gallon fish tank with all the extras (see list below). Used for 2.5 years. Currently has 3 Chiliads and a plecostomus that will need to also find a new home (possibly re-home to pet store if you do not want to take them with the tank).

*37 gallon glass tank
*Glass top
*Light bar
*Sedona wood canopy
*Filstar canister filter

I just don’t have the time to give the tank the time and attention it deserves. $300 OBO for all. U-Haul. Will drain take before pickup.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pet/1980233804.html

really? 300$ for a 37 gallon?......even with that they listed thats silly :screwy::ROFL:

BODYDUB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2009
Killeen
90 gallon aquarium - $900 :nilly: (northeast side)

Date: 2010-09-30, 10:56PM CDT
Reply to: sale-p9xza-1982758930@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

black tank& stand. new 200 gallon filter, new coralife t5 ho light. 210-544-3571

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Holy crap. Even if it's a typo and only $530. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the crack pipe this morning.

http://reno.craigslist.org/for/1983955652.html

=-=-=-=-=

75g & 30g Fish Tanks - $5530 (Reno/Sparks)

75 Gallon Plexi-Glass Fish Tank

In Good Condition

Includes:

Upgraded Deluxe Pump for good filtering
Holygenn Lamp
Cover
Slate Rocks if u like them

30g Fish Tank

Inlcudes: all accessories shown, heated wand & pump

No Delivery...u pick up

biohazardcustomz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2010
illinois
Dark Jester;4517484; said:
Holy crap. Even if it's a typo and only $530. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the crack pipe this morning.

http://reno.craigslist.org/for/1983955652.html

=-=-=-=-=

75g & 30g Fish Tanks - $5530 (Reno/Sparks)

75 Gallon Plexi-Glass Fish Tank

In Good Condition

Includes:

Upgraded Deluxe Pump for good filtering
Holygenn Lamp
Cover
Slate Rocks if u like them

30g Fish Tank

Inlcudes: all accessories shown, heated wand & pump

No Delivery...u pick up

ive often seen people listing both prices and even if you space them it will combine them in the ad. perhaps he is asking 55 for the 75 gallon and 30 for the 30 gallon. those wouldnt be bad prices.

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
biohazardcustomz;4517516; said:
ive often seen people listing both prices and even if you space them it will combine them in the ad. perhaps he is asking 55 for the 75 gallon and 30 for the 30 gallon. those wouldnt be bad prices.
Even so, they could add another dollar sign ($55$30), or a slash ($55/30, $55/$30). ;) At least review the ad after it's posted to check for accuracy. heheh

I gotta check out those Holygenn lights too. Illuminate your tank with the Light of the Lord-ah! 150% guaranteed to grow plants in 6 days! :ROFL:

CharlieTuna

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2010
Colorado
**HUGE PRICE REDUCE** 40 GALLON FISH TANK WITH FULLL SETUP PLUS FISH!! - $1 (Castle Rock)

Date: 2010-10-04, 9:39PM MDT
Reply to: sale-wk5yq-1989468491@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Amazing 40 gallon breeder tank. The tank has everything in it even fish. It is a reptile tank but it can hold water. Since the screen top riped I decided to put a board across the middle of the tank. I know what you are thinking. Since it does not have a top I wont buy it. It is better without a top. Since it only has a board across the middle it allows you to place the two lamps however you want. I have them shinning in the back to middle of the tank. One on each side. It is cool because if you only want to light half of the tank all you have to do is turn off one lamp. It's as simple as that. It also helps with catching fish or putting decorations in because since you have the board there you have more room to put decorations in, or catch fish. With a regular top you would have to take off the whole top, then you wouldn't have any light. That is why I put the board across:

The amazing 40 gallon breeder tank comes with is:

40 Gallon breeder tank: $140
Three lamps: $9
African cichlid attack fish food: $15
Tetra Whisper Air Pump: $15
Marineland Bio-wheel 40 gallon tank filter: $40
200W Top Fin submersible aquarium heater: $28
CaribSea Aragonite Seaflor white sand: $27
Natural River Rocks: $30
6 Plastic Plants: $35
3 Real amazon sword plants: $10
Clay Pot: $2
Fish include:
1 10 inch Pleco: $10
2 small Frontosa: $40
2 Red Empresses: $25 (1 Male and 1 Female)
2 Electric Yellow lab: $22 (1 Male and 1 Female)
2 Synodontis Catfish: $20
2 Gold Conpressisips: $15
2 Black Conpressisips: $15
6 Small Green cory: $30
1 Golden Algae eater: $5
1 10 inch pleco: $10
NEW FISH!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 small firemouth cichlids. $10

Total cost new: $553
Selling to you for only $120 THATS $396 DOLLARS LESS!!!!!
Over TRIPLE the price!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am open to ALL offers.(All fish are under 4 inches, they are still very little.) The sand in the tank doesn't get dirty at all. The green cory are constantly cleaning the sand so if there is any extra food it will be gone quick. I haven't had to clean my tank sand in months. ITS MY LOSS
YOUR GAIN!!!!!!!

The firemouth cichlids go fine with the other african cichlids. The cichlids can breed if you have the right set up.

Pictures:
1st Picture(Top left) is what the tank used to look like, did a remodel with the natural river rocks and looks a whole lot better.
2nd Picture(Top right) is what the frontosa look like(not actual fish) Look simalar to pic.
3rd Picture(Bottom Left) is what the male Red empress looks like.(Not actual fish) But looks a whole lot like it. Female looks different.
4th Picture(Bottom Right) is what the Black and Gold calvus looks like.(Not actual fish) Black on bottom, Gold on top.

Google the rest of the fish to see what they look like... or Google them all.
Very pretty fish, very active.
AWESOME DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

silent1mezzo

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Burlington
Other than the lamps I see nothing wrong with that add (well its quite overstocked).

$120 is a steal for all of those fish and tank, at least where I'm from.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store