Crazy Craigslisters.....Hard to believe

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
^ Wow!

OK, I found these tonight...

180 gallon fish tank with stand - $1000 (Coweta)
Date: 2012-03-16, 4:17PM CDT
Reply to: gmtqj-2906001171@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 180 gallon fish tank ( 6'x2'x2') with stand. It has vho bulbs built into the top for saltwater coral and fish. Has a brand new refugium with light, a new overflow, and protien skimmer. I also have one new and two used power heads, I even have a bucket of salt to make 200 gallons of water, almost everything u need for a show piece tank. Was looking forward to my little ocean but ran into money problems, my loss could be your gain. Call or text (918)555-0217 For some reason it won't let me add the pics I took but I am more than willing to text them to you.

================================================================================

125-gallon show aquarium (Broken Arrow)
Date: 2012-02-25, 12:00PM CST
Reply to: bsbjx-2870339994@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 125-gallon show tank. It has not been filled for 10 years. It includes all
glass covers, the light hoods (minus bulbs), and a cherry-stained stand with
doors. The tank was used when I bought it (and filled with fish prior to my
purchase, but empty when I bought it), and I wanted to set it up as a salt tank,
but never did.

The tank is glass, not plexiglas.

There are no pumps, filters, etc., with this item. Tank, stand, and light only.

I can take pictures for interested parties. Asking $750, but will consider offers.
Be serious, and don't ask me to take Western Union and ship it to Slobovia.

=============================================================================

Kcameron

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2009
Connecticut
http://newlondon.craigslist.org/pet/2912222605.html

Date: 2012-03-20, 11:46AM EDT
Reply to: fcgpn-2912222605@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

20 Gallon planted aquarium with natural driftwood and rocks. Comes with filter, hood w/ light, air pump, air stone, some accessories and food. Tank comes with 1 medium fan tailed goldfish, 1 small pleco & 2 neons. Asking $100 or best offer for re-homing fee. Call or text eight six zero nine four one seven two two one. Thanks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2912222605
doesn't really seem to crazy, but you can easily get most of that stuff for free.

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
complete fish tank with fish - $225 (norman)
Date: 2012-03-20, 3:00AM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a complete setup and running fish tank for sale. It is a 10 gallon tank with rocks,plants,decorations,brand new filyer, brand new bubble stone with new air hose and brand new air pump. I have brand new bottles of water conditioners brand new bottles of food and some opened bottles of food. Have a small light from a different tank. There is two black moors. 2 big black mystery snails, 2 big golden apple snails, 4 small black mystery snails, and 9 glofish. The glofish really glo beon under black light. I am asking $225 for the whole package. If interested please text or call me at 405-555-1237. Almost forgot it has 17 ghost shrimp as well.

thechief

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2012
the dirty south
this is sad!

AS IS
10 GALLON FISH TANK
HEATER
FILTER
AIR PUMP
ROCKS
NO STAND
HAS 3 RED BELLY PACU BABIES
1 SUCKER FISH
5-7 GOLDFISH
MUST SELL ASAP

ASKING FOR $40 O.B.O
TEXT OR PHONE CALLS.
NO EMAILS PLEASE

lil_pendejo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Illannoy
Fish Tank with Accessories (Widefeild) $90 Date: Sun Mar 18 16:44:32 MDT 2012

For Sale: 10 gallon fish tank with Nitrate reduction granules Fish Food along with bottem fish food Alge Control Fish net Heater Pad Suction Tube Air Pump With "Nickelodeon Timmy Turner" Themometer

$90

Location: Widefeild it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://images.craigslist.org/5If5Ga5J83M63Jf3Ncc3i38f22f32b2e614cd.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
this is sad!

AS IS
10 GALLON FISH TANK
HEATER
FILTER
AIR PUMP
ROCKS
NO STAND
HAS 3 RED BELLY PACU BABIES
1 SUCKER FISH
5-7 GOLDFISH
MUST SELL ASAP

ASKING FOR $40 O.B.O
TEXT OR PHONE CALLS.
NO EMAILS PLEASE

Are they competing against JDM tanks or what!?!

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
Bear Fish tank (Haltom City)
Date: 2012-03-20, 3:39PM CDT
Reply to: cjbps-2869341961@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

White bear fish tank, completely shatter proof. Comes with LED lights, food, Chlorine drops. Very easy to feed, food goes through the mouth and in the back theres a small tube to drain the water and then you just refill it. Blue beta included. Also has pink and white pebbles. Very easy to take care of and clean. Perfect for a little girls room. I purchased bows for extra but will throw them in for free. In great shape, we've only had it for a month. Just selling it due to my fish had babies so I had to get a bigger tank. Asking 45. obo

1.jpg

jadedreams

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Just wow...

complete fish tank with fish - $200 (norman)
Date: 2012-03-22, 5:37AM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a complete setup and running fish tank for sale. It is a 10 gallon tank with rocks,plants,decorations,brand new filyer, brand new bubble stone with new air hose and brand new air pump. I have brand new bottles of water conditioners brand new bottles of food and some opened bottles of food. Have a small light from a different tank. There is two black moors. 2 big black mystery snails, 2 big golden apple snails, 4 small black mystery snails, and 9 glofish. The glofish really glo beon under black light. I am asking $200 for the whole package. If interested please text or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Almost forgot it has 17 ghost shrimp as well.

spadoc79

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
tallahassee, florida
60 GALLON FISH TANK & cabinet - $4 (TALLAHASSEE, FL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-03-21, 3:38PM EDT
Reply to: 3fq8d-2914658949@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just upgraded to a 100 gallon tank for my saltwater fish and I need to get this huge 60-gallon tank out of my house asap! It comes with the cabinet. I am asking for $400.00 or your best offer! Please call or text me at 850-510-1523. I'm D.

Thanks!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

spadoc79

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
tallahassee, florida
sad

Chinese GoldFish and Tank!!!! - $45 (West Pensacola Street)

Date: 2012-03-10, 4:06PM EST
Reply to: v4qcf-2849618452@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Like New tank with LED lighting (as shown). Whisper filter (+extra cartridge) Beautiful Chinese Goldfish...
Comes with food, Chlorine Fizz pellets and also cleaning drops... Great shape... Lively fish, just have been
making out of town trips and hate seeing him neglected... 8507276535

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

gfish.jpg

gfish.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store