Dang it's cold outside

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
We had this cold weather a few days ago over this way. It's in the 40s now and pouring rain. Many roads are flooded as the storm drains are all clogged with snow. Temp is going to drop like a rock tonite though, so everything will be a giant icecube tomorrow with temps in the low teens.

Silent Bob, please buckle your seatbelt:)
And I thought we had it bad. It was buckled. I was at work already waiting on everyone else.:D

I actually do have the flu but it turns out it doesn't matter. My foreman called and said the general shut down our job(northwestern hospital downtown) for today and tomorrow.
Yippie more work for us at NMH. Lately we have been doing all the millwork there. Wish my foreman would have called work off at the shop.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Wind Chill -30 here with a fresh 10" of snow. Just went out started the vehicle, took out the trash (busted my arse in the street) and shoveled for a few minutes. Came in for a few and will go back and shovel a little more. I will be off work all week because of the weather, gotta love unpaid vacations.:(

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
Hey everyone!

OMG I've got something to show you.

No seriously.

Check this out!

It's the terrifying preciptation that shut down half the schools in the state (look at my location in my user ID, haha)

DSC_0017.JPG

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH!!!

DSC_0017.JPG

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I thought I moved far enough south. It's 25 (feels like 15) and it's almost noon. Not as bad as the rest of you guys but still.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
That's like summer this morning with wind chill it was around -49f and I went to school which is an hour away. And bussing home.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I think its funny I lived my whole life in new england and now in savannah ga. Temps may get down into the teens tonight and tomorrow. People are preparing and closing schools and businesses like the world is about to end

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
I think its funny I lived my whole life in new england and now in savannah ga. Temps may get down into the teens tonight and tomorrow. People are preparing and closing schools and businesses like the world is about to end
Yeah, the big deal is ice. The local governments just don't have the money, supplies, and equipment invested to keep the streets clear, plus most folks never really have a need for winter tires!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store