Status
Not open for further replies.

ceewah

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2009
Thrilla in Manila
Hao;3352953; said:
hey guys NTT hides when i turn on lights,ill try too get 1 soon,if i need to net it and get 1 then ill try but it isnt like those super stable,yellowish gold stable,more of darker gold
If it hides in the driftwood, then it's not stable buddy.:naughty:

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Hao;3350436; said:
Hello,Please Help Me Buy,Im in need of cash :(
Hao;3350467; said:
do you seriously need picture? it just like any normal NTT
Read the first line in your ad and then see how you reacted to someone interested in purchasing your NTT? Is that the way you treat a potential customer? Don't loose sight of that......

BRYANT

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2008
HU$$$TLIN
Hao;3352953; said:
hey guys NTT hides when i turn on lights,ill try too get 1 soon,if i need to net it and get 1 then ill try but it isnt like those super stable,yellowish gold stable,more of darker gold
That's why you pm'ed me asking about if I use sand for my dats and what lighting I use and how it affects them being stable. Guessing yours is unstable?

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
BRYANT MONSTER;3353590; said:
That's why you pm'ed me asking about if I use sand for my dats and what lighting I use and how it affects them being stable. Guessing yours is unstable?
i dont have driftwood :ROFL: and its stable just in certain enviroments not every enviroment,and :eek::eek::eek: my Indo datnoid was just eating Hikari Goldfish sinking Pellets Medium Size :D w00t!,ill probably get a picture today,it isnt as shy

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
thanks and sorry for a nub question but is this considered stable? dark gold,bold stripes but not super bold
kinda like but darker stripes but gold is little darker this:this is Bryant Monster's NTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store