Datnoid = Best fish ever

tigrey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2009
jamaica
yeah i just got one the other day, hes about 1-2 inches but hes pretty cool and colorfull cant wait till he grows to throw in my big tank

gazelle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2009
USA
I think dats r the best all around.
I feel flagtails have better personality.
Payaras have better dental.
And marble crayish have better breeding.

EvilKid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2009
SOUTHERN CALI.
i just got one too he still a hider but mostly when he's full after eating other wise he out and around looking for his next meal. he just over an inch and his only tank mate is a 2 inch pleco they in a 10 gal will be upgrading him to a 30 then a 125 with the rest of my stock

EvilKid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2009
SOUTHERN CALI.
IT want to get a second but dont want them to fight so im going to hold of on that and just let him grow for a while
feeding live blood worms right now hoping i can get him on FD or frozen soon maybe add some bshrimp to the mix too

spwd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
leicester,england
I would say Bichirs are my best fish then Dats, Tigs,Asian Aros,Silver aros,Black Rays etc all fighting it out for 2nd place,i just picked up a 2.5" IT to go with my other NTTs and hes awesome and my god he just ate enough to fill my Big IT up lol they have great personalities.

Steve

spwd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
leicester,england
Yes rob thats right,they had a few left yesterday and also had some decent size NTTs about 6" for £40.
And arather big tig that was sold for £525!!!

Steve

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store