Datnoid Olympics!?!?!

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
Damn man u have 69?? Nice work, thats a bunch of paychecks, CONGRATS. I only have 13...11 indo's and 2 NTT. Think im getting a AT this week..

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
S13biker_808;821816; said:
i vote sinister-j gold medal!

and islander671, where you from? i got family from dededo
From Dededo too bro.. NCS.

oh while im posting here, picked up another Dat today, got him for dirt cheap since he was jet black (couldnt even ID him, i went by the slope of the forehead and assumed possibly a D. Pulcher). in the store and had been that way for a week or so. as soon as i acclimated him into the tank his bars clarified and he turned out to be a beatiful Y-bar. Can't positively ID him so ill need help when i get a pic up later.

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Anyone able to positively ID my new Y-bar? I've given up on Id'ing dats..lol. now i just buy dats for pattern and more so for their personality and character. This guy in particular even though jet black in the store was so interactive as i was observing him for a good 30 mins.

DSC08237.JPG

DSC08240.JPG

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
PufferXtreme;822290; said:
Pulcher, in the first pic look at the backward sweep of the middle bar. :)
Thanks! that was my assumption, but when it comes to Dat ID i like to have several opinions. Even the LFS couldnt ID him because his bars were concealed as he was pure black.

PufferXtreme

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2006
UK
I think Pulchers also have a kind of stumpy look. the back is higher and the rear end looks kind of short too. Not the best way to ID but it makes sense in my mind!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store