Datnoid Update 4/30/06

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Geez....$300 on clown loaches? I can see that, but was that just to get them or to get them beefed up? Sexay! BTW...WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THEM WIT THE DAT?! You spent soo much on them, why risk their lives so?

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
These loaches are costing up to $20 a piece here! I went through about 40 clown loaches, but lost a few. I just spent $35 the other day buying just 3 clowns.

No one bothers the clown loaches. Not even the smallest clown loach gets bothered by any one. I feed mostly live black worms to theses fatties.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Looks great dude, but hook yourself up with some glass cleaner!:thumbsup:

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
The bars and colors are perfect on that one! Must be a good diet and keeper, right Ming??

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
Actually, diet has nothing to do with color of datnoids. At least not from what I've observed.

It's purely the quality of the fish from the start - genetics.

This bastard wouldn't eat anything but feeders. When I first introduced it to the tank, he actually ate a few pieces of shrimp and later live black worms. But for the last 3 weeks or so he hasn't eaten anything but live feeders.

He wouldn't budge a bit during the day or whenever someone's present.

Something interesting about this fish is that, when the lights are off he'll come out and roam around but when he sees me going to the right side of the tank, he'll rush to me as though I was about to feed him. But when I drop in shrimp or krill, he wouldn't move. I guess Li used to dump food in his tank from the right side...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store