Debating a switch

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Why a 40 breeder? the 65 is the same footprint just taller. I have both tanks because I started out with the 40 breeder then realized that the 65 will fit on the same stand and all of the same equipment. Now my 40 breeder is on the bottom shelf of the stand empty most of the time and the 65 is a QT tank.
Because I found a 40 breeder for $40 with the glass lid and already have a stand and for right the 40 gallon is more then enough to start me off and get my feet wet again

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
You could get a 2 bulb t5 fixture pretty cheap and grow some easy to care for coral. I had mushrooms, green star polyp and toadstool grow under 2 t5s. It will add a lot to the tank and require little care.

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
You could get a 2 bulb t5 fixture pretty cheap and grow some easy to care for coral. I had mushrooms, green star polyp and toadstool grow under 2 t5s. It will add a lot to the tank and require little care.
Thanks for the tip ill keep it in mind once I get up and running

Breezyod

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2013
South Carolina
Looks good I would have painted the back before I set it up but still looks nice. That's a lot is money in fish in there to start at least from when I browse the salt section at my lfs it is, how did you cycle so fast.

Edit: didn't notice post date sorry looks really good!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store