December 2005 International Raffle : MFK6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyaniBGud

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2005
Philippines
Oh my gosh! I was suppose to pick 21 but someone beat me to it, so I chose 20 instead. And it paid off! Thanks MFK!

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Oh my gosh! I was suppose to pick 21 but someone beat me to it, so I chose 20 instead. And it paid off! Thanks MFK!
Congratulations, DyaniGud! :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy the many upcoming hours time, of looking at the book, Over and Over again?!!

Now Tell Everybody please,,, which Fish Forum on the net... just hooked you up FAT!! with a FREE copy of one of the BADDEST, most TALKED about, and highly ADMIRED Fish books around in the hobby today??... :uhoh: M.F.... who?? :idea:

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
PhullTank57 said:
Congratulations, DyaniGud! :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy the many upcoming hours time, of looking at the book, Over and Over again?!!

Now Tell Everybody please,,, which Fish Forum on the net... just hooked you up FAT!! with a FREE copy of one of the BADDEST, most TALKED about, and highly ADMIRED Fish books around in the hobby today??... :uhoh: M.F.... who?? :idea:
M.F.K..... MFKers...:headbang2

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Originally Posted by PhullTank57
Congratulations, DyaniGud! Hope you enjoy the many upcoming hours time, of looking at the book, Over and Over again?!!

Now Tell Everybody please,,, which Fish Forum on the net... just hooked you up FAT!! with a FREE copy of one of the BADDEST, most TALKED about, and highly ADMIRED Fish books around in the hobby today??... M.F.... who??

M.F.K..... MFKers... :headbang2
OH YEAH!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store