did a measurement on the big trop!

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
The gars are looking great as always Scott.

Congrats Amy on the soon to be monsters. Are you just getting the trops, or some of Scott's other gars as well if you don't mind me asking.
Thanks.

That has yet to be determined. Possibly will though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Just the Trops atm. we unfortunately have a bathroom to fix.. and another kid on the way... they are a birthday/mother's day "present" from my husband =) he knows I've been wanting trops for years now.. so when scott let me know he was down-sizing his gar herd. My husband hasn't heard the end of it... lol

I will def be posting up pictures once they are all settled into the 1k pool.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Just the Trops atm. we unfortunately have a bathroom to fix.. and another kid on the way... they are a birthday/mother's day "present" from my husband =) he knows I've been wanting trops for years now.. so when scott let me know he was down-sizing his gar herd. My husband hasn't heard the end of it... lol

I will def be posting up pictures once they are all settled into the 1k pool.
Can't wait to see them in your set up. As much as I want to keep them. I too have a kid on the way and needed to cut back.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Wicked trop. It's awesome that Amy is getting them because we all know she'll take great care of them + we can further enjoy pics of tthese beasts :) ;)

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Good luck with the transfer guys
Thanks

Wicked trop. It's awesome that Amy is getting them because we all know she'll take great care of them + we can further enjoy pics of tthese beasts :) ;)
That is one of the reasons I contacted her. I know they would continue to be in good care. And I'll still get to see updates on them.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Well I boxes them up and I was off on the first measure since I didn't measure the fish but things around it. This is the actual measurement on the fish themselves. The big one is 24" and change. The smaller one is 22".

uploadfromtaptalk1368733753492.jpguploadfromtaptalk1368733774210.jpguploadfromtaptalk1368733795739.jpguploadfromtaptalk1368733836565.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store