did i get a good deal?

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
no idea what sort of a stand a cheank stand is, but it doesn't sound like you did too bad.
the only thing that really matters is if you're happy with it.

MikeGuerra

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2013
rockaway park ny
no idea what sort of a stand a cheank stand is, but it doesn't sound like you did too bad.
the only thing that really matters is if you're happy with it.

yes i am very happy with it....and actualy i spoke the guy down to 400 fo the light canopy overflow w90 gal sump with plumbing and stand

MikeGuerra

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2013
rockaway park ny
i dont have picture i went and looked at the tank myself but i will defienetly be putting picture up when i go pick it up from boyertown PA in about a week

jagster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2011
Canada
thats a good price, in windsor ontario a 180 is 899 with a metal stand and no canopy

MikeGuerra

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2013
rockaway park ny
i thought it was a good price with the 90 gallon sump and hammerhead water pump myself.........one more question if anybody has a sump pump i wam going to re route the plumping to put it under my tank stank withe the hammerhead water pump...my question is are sumps or water pump loud in anyway? i can take a vibration butis it any worse then that? thank guys

Jc1119

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2010
Orlando fl
i thought it was a good price with the 90 gallon sump and hammerhead water pump myself.........one more question if anybody has a sump pump i wam going to re route the plumping to put it under my tank stank withe the hammerhead water pump...my question is are sumps or water pump loud in anyway? i can take a vibration butis it any worse then that? thank guys
Sumps can be loud depending on how you run your drains and how high the standpipes are in the overflows.

Herbie, Bean, Dursos are all ways to help silence the drains and sump. I run a dual Herbie on the 300 in my sig.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store