Disappointing fish

xTania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2007
Telford (UK)
DanProwse;1770415; said:
I have to agree with the bettas aswell though, they just seem to hover there in 1 space, although the fact most people who keep them dont give them enough space to move probably doesnt help...
bettas are stunning though! :D

viciousconvict

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2006
Raleigh
tiger barbs or.... the worst fish EVER...
GOLDFISH!*

*excepting hybrids and mutilated fish

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
BGK was laaaaame

Hetepheres

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2008
Phoenix
SchizotypalVamp;1769871; said:
See, I know they exist, but I've never had a boring Betta. Mine were always exploring, looking around, and threatening. My last one threatened everything, especially me.
:iagree: My male in the 50 has bullied 2 schools of tetras and the lone female gup into the right and back of the tank while he prowls the front and left. When I watch the tank, it's like clockwork. Wherever he is — they're not.

(The only guy in the tank that doesn't run from him is the common pleco who has grown from about 1.5 inch in Nov, to 6 to 8 inch now.)

This Betta is the guy I got from petco at a discount b/c he had no tail. I'm sure he must have been stepped on at some point to have lost it, maybe back in S. Got a source for live black worms and he is growing out nice :D. I swear, when he sees me, he must think worms and starts begging at the front.

To stay on Topic: Albino walking cat when I was a kid. That story is posted elsewhere on MFK... Also rift mbuna don't seem to be all they're advertised.

My 2¢
Hetep

LBathory

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2008
New Jersey
viciousconvict;1770492; said:
the worst fish EVER...
GOLDFISH!*
HAHA omg i can't believe nobody said that yet! goldfish for sure. but it is fun to watch them get eaten ;) :D

fourty2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
In a house
well for me its my Ctenolucius Hujeta's ,well boring fish but i love them all the same :)

MommyJulia

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
A, A
invisyblegypsey;1764927; said:
most Disapointing fish ............ a dead one
I agree with this one.

I know some fish tend to hide or not come out during day light. However, if you make the effort to watch them at night time with a small light, it's not disappointing. My ABK hides until I turn off the light on the tank, and I just turn on one of the other lights in the room, he comes out and swims around and is super cute. :)

thedizzyduck

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2008
knoxville tn
peacock eel because i have to move decor. every 2 weeks to see if he is still alive i have had him for 3 months and i have seen him out 2 times

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store