DIY 55Gal Grow Out/Cycling

puffykid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Why not just use tetra safe start and instant cycle the tank without harm to any fish?

Puffer puffer pass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2012
Fort Collins
Both tetra safe and stability will work. Most people just prefer Seachem products..... Just set your tank up as you would and start doing what it says on the bottle and if you want you can start adding fish immediately or if your not in a rush than wait the week to get it to cycle with just a couple fish in there to help boost the cycle rate and as long as you don't drop a bunch of fish in there you won't have to worry about any of your levels being to high and than just do normal water changes once a week and slowly introduce fish at the end of the week of cycling.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FinHunter101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2012
Out Back In The Woods!
Can u add more ammonia to speed up the process or no... ive been doing 5 drop per 10 gallons which equal 65 drops w/ 10 gallon diy filter can i increase the amount of ammonia to speed up the process the pet store it charging quite a bit to hold my fish and they put them in a tank w/ other fish and their eating them so im having to pay for those fish plus holding fee per fish the pet store said they didnt have any avaliable tanks so i gotta do something somone please chime in..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store