DIY 90G glass build

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Entire thing looks well thought out. When do we get to see it in full action w fish and decor in place?
Ive set it up already... just gotto click some pics... this evening i hope to post them up.... i think the fish gonna take a while.... i guess my GT's have parasite infection so treating them ATM... hopefully they recover soon.... as of this morning just put in some used up bio media to speed the cycling process.... later will install the already running overhead filter from another tank, which should boost the process altogether... if i get time i might just buy loads of tetras or guppies to inhabit the tank immediately...

great job! So simple and clean.
Thanks bro... cheers :)

littlewangzfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
Guam
Next time make a video of the build. Am I asking too much? :) I really like those straight silicone edges around the tank. Looks very professional. What's your secret, just tape and finger, that's it?

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Next time make a video of the build. Am I asking too much? :) I really like those straight silicone edges around the tank. Looks very professional. What's your secret, just tape and finger, that's it?
Come think of it i shouldve dne the video... but u know while putting them glass together and with lil lumber help im better off without it.... but ur suggestion might just come in handy... im gonna build a 450G pretty soon... so video wud be cool ;)....

for the silicone i did put in the tape.... but i took ehm off and just worked with ma finger.... not bad im impressed with it myself.... just getting better with it.... matter of getting used to it i guess.. although did use the tapes on the O box ;)

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com