DIY Filter...?

chico3611

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
North NJ
:iagree: I was at Lowe's three times YESTERDAY! I got PVC coming out the A**!!! Not only that on one trip I go to buy 3/4" pipe and all the fittings so I take my old man with me for the ride, he ends up buying the biggest most expensive gril they had.....com'on if they have to give something back to us MFK'ers.

Redliw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2007
Around here
Hey chico, pretty awesome. :)
You use regular pvc cement on that?
I'm planning on heading over to Lowes tomorrow if'n they're open to get some pipe for a pump. I'm guessing that'll cost about $80, so not too bad. I was gonna start on the filter first but I got to thinking, better make sure the pump works in reality and not just theory first.
I misread your post and thought it said your dad bought the biggest girl they had lmao. M'kay.

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
Redliw;706870; said:
Hey chico, pretty awesome. :)
You use regular pvc cement on that?
I'm planning on heading over to Lowes tomorrow if'n they're open to get some pipe for a pump. I'm guessing that'll cost about $80, so not too bad. I was gonna start on the filter first but I got to thinking, better make sure the pump works in reality and not just theory first.
I misread your post and thought it said your dad bought the biggest girl they had lmao. M'kay.

Quick, What Aisle?!!! :ROFL:

chico3611

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
North NJ
Redliw;708652; said:
But she was expensive, in the long run that could be quite an investment :D

No, you just do what the newbies do with their overgrown plecos in their 20G tank....Once she gets too big You Release Her Back Into the Wild! :ROFL:

chico3611

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
North NJ
No offense to any newbies was meant by the above. :)

Dr. Joe, Your going to like this....as you know buying $30 worth of PVC lead to the grill purchase, the next day when I go with a van to pick up the grill...I drop some more $ on a DeWalt Drill and Saws All. :screwy: You see how expensive PVC can get.

Wheres the MFK discount?!?!?! :naughty:

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
It's OK...It's a tool(s).

Tools Good...

Fire Good...

Fish Good...

!!!:jaw::WHOA: :eek: :jaw: Uh Oh...Swim fish Swim!

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Corporate MFK Discount cards...Huh? Huh?!

What do we have 4k members?

Hhmmm...

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Dr Joe;708948; said:
Corporate MFK Discount cards...Huh? Huh?!

What do we have 4k members?

Hhmmm...

I just checked...over 17000 ooops.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store