Do You Boycott Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
I boycott Red Stripe even though it's delicious, because the Jamaican government is one of the most systematically homophobic governments on the planet. And they subsidize/make money off the beer.
Even more homophobic than Russia? With their anti *** law?

I boycott internet explorer it's junk

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Boycott rarely works. People were calling for boycott of chick fil a here in SF Bay Area, and every day during lunch the lines are out the door by the location where I work, and Saturday by the location where I live. The most successful day of boycott is Sunday, because it is a self imposed closing.

The boycott was a spectacular failure.

I myself boycott bad products.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

supergourami

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
ontario
salvation army. in my opinion they take in donations and make profit off of them.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Even more homophobic than Russia? With their anti *** law?

I boycott internet explorer it's junk

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yeah, actually. You can basically just kill people for being *** in Jamaica. I think them and maybe Uganda (was it?) are the worst.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I boycott faux noise and all other media that spews hatred and lies
+1.. I watch PBS............ or IF I want to be ENTERTAINED(NOT INFORMED).... BILL MAHER....

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
LOL I pretty much do that with the ban the person above you thread as I thinks it's just silly.I mean I like to joke here and there but that thread is too much as well as a waste of space.Other than that,nope.
+1 I tried it...just couldn't muster up enough fake anger...been thinking about boycotting the whole lounge... but then I woulda missed this thread:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store