Do You Feel Retired Inside But You Happened To Be Young Outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
I feel like I'm retired inside, as if I'm done, too tired and just want to head to the beach side and relax. I'm done with this world system of job, monthly salary and never ending responsibilities.

I just want a break from everything, I just want to rest. I feel like I'm retired at heart but I'm still a young man. I feel tired I can't even go for a jog. I just want to sleep.

I wish I'm relaxing at a waterfall or at the beach right now with nothing to worry about.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Meh..grab your urn and just get back into your coffin and pull the lid down.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
LMAO Sumo, hey show us pic of your fish or piss off, this a fish sight, not a "I am lazy, do not want to do anything site" tho I am sure there is one out there for you. Or better yet? talk to your doctor or a shrink, you may have glasssiemia. either can help you pull your head out of your arse and get on with life.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
good bowl movement help with that.

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
LMAO Sumo, hey show us pic of your fish or piss off, this a fish sight, not a "I am lazy, do not want to do anything site" tho I am sure there is one out there for you. Or better yet? talk to your doctor or a shrink, you may have glasssiemia. either can help you pull your head out of your arse and get on with life.
*Tombstone Piledrivers and pops Pops' head*

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store