Votes: 7 7.2%

• Total voters

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Camshaft Ramrod;3291725; said:
I talk to myself all the time. I'm the only one who really understands me.
I know.:)
duncanl36;3291730; said:
I will start talking to myself before realizing im talking to myself then procede to question myself why i am talking to myself..
I do that at times.
jbru70;3291731; said:
I talk to myself all the time. I call it thinking aloud.....lol. When you start arguing with yourself is when you should worry.:screwy:
:ROFL:
justonemoretank;3291742; said:
I also talk to my fish, my dog, and my cats. Technically, yes, I'm speaking to them, but since they can't answer, I'm pretty much talking to myself. My neighbors probably think I'm crazy, if they didn't already, which they probably did. I think the massive indoor pond build that all of them witnessed probably made up their minds.
I don't talk to the fish, I think that's the only reason why I haven't named any yet. My family think I'm weird enough with the tanks, lol. When I get my own apt. I can talk to them all day!:nilly:
Onion01;3291782; said:
When i'm trying to solve a hard problem, or thinking deeply/weighing options, I talk to myself...perfectly normal
That's when I do it too, when I'm thinking out a situation.

jmart.cooper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2007
A long way from Amphioxus
I talk to my fish, lol. And my chickens and dogs and cats. The dogs and cats and chickens all understand some words. Most people dont think chickens are that smart, but they sure perk up when you say "grasshopper." I think out loud too, occasionally I find myself muttering to myself while taking tests. That sure makes the teacher glare at you, when you are saying all the answers, lol. I dont mean to I just do sometimes.

My world history teacher talked to himself all the time. I would go in there to ask him some questions and he would be grading test and would randomly say some words. It would always confuse me, lol. It was hard to tell when he was answering my questions or just talking to himself. He is an amazingly smart person, but a little strange at times. Oh, and really scary, he's the throwing coach and despite being in his mid-fifties could probably take down several of the sr. classes strongest guys at once, lol. All the other teachers were amazed by how he controlled the class without ever raising his voice. He didnt take any crap and everyone was afraid to talk back to him.

TwistedPenguin

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
Oklahoma
jmart.cooper;3291885; said:
I talk to my fish, lol. And my chickens and dogs and cats. The dogs and cats and chickens all understand some words. Most people dont think chickens are that smart, but they sure perk up when you say "grasshopper."
Try saying "Haaawwwwwwkkkk" in a really scary voice to them lmao! They all start squalling and clucking and running around. My husband calls me mean for scaring the chickens :) But that's what they do to each other when they see a hawk circling, it sounds to me like they're saying 'haaawwwkkk' lol
And oh yea, Packer-I talk to myself constantly. Sheesh, I'm even talking the words out loud while I'm typing them!

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
full on conversations. I don't always agree with myself, but I value what I have to say.

jbru70

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2009
Bend, Oregon
justonemoretank;3291742; said:
I also talk to my fish, my dog, and my cats. Technically, yes, I'm speaking to them, but since they can't answer, I'm pretty much talking to myself. My neighbors probably think I'm crazy, if they didn't already, which they probably did. I think the massive indoor pond build that all of them witnessed probably made up their minds.
Oh I know what ur saying there. My neighbor walks out a sees me cleaning my pool. I tell him my intentions and he looks at me puzzled "did he just say what I thought he said"???? I dont think he knows what a cichlid is either.......lol.

He walked away shaking his head and talking to himself......hehehehe

Plec123

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2009
North Jersey
Ill talk to myself if im alone doing a water change on my tank or if im alone for whatever reason at the beach looking for clams/fish/etc.

DucatiDragster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Bay Area
Yes, I talk to myself. ;)

Westie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
Bay Area CA USA
When I raced motorcycles I'd have some real good talks in my head. "Oh god! Turn, turn, turn! Catch him!" Stuff like that would really crack people up when I'd tell them what I was thinking while chasing them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store