(DOA) Tiger

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
First off heat packs should have been put in for at least 72 hour duration in case of over night. Second don't want to be hard on you but freshwater rays are illegal to own in Texas. Third I would deff ask for my money back not order anymore rays from over seas get from usa but your lucky you didn't get in trouble count your blessings.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yes they should have put heat pack in box, and the deal was when I get the tiger safe and alive then he get his money, took pics of the dead ray and sent it to him i didn't have to pay him.

Ray5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2012
Basement of Rays
Good to hear I would be very careful if I were you with bringing rays into that state they don't take it lightly.

cmj15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2007
Morgantown, West Virginia
Ray5, if you read the first post it went through Houston and then onto Washington D.C., Houston was just a connector stop

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Good to hear I would be very careful if I were you with bringing rays into that state they don't take it lightly.

There r three main port where rays come in California, Florida, new York .
California and Florida is illegal but still that where most rays coming in USA. I'm from
Virginia. Thanks

Ray5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2012
Basement of Rays
oh very sorry didnt understand so your ok then , thank god you didnt have to pay for it first are you trying to get another one???

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
oh very sorry didnt understand so your ok then , thank god you didnt have to pay for it first are you trying to get another one???
Yes I am trying to get two in the future it hard right now since the water level in Peru is high I was lucky on this one. Will be trying to get some in October when water level is lower. No more direct order I'll get the next tigers that already in the states.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store