Does this Forum have a Section on Small Animals (Specifically Rabbits)?

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Well *raises hands* I've been caught. I've never seen Monty Python before and yes I've never seen that clip above. I know, I know, I'm a terrible person *goes and hides in corner of shame* LOL
Terrible? Not at all...just woefully naive...:)

My wife had never seen it before either; she actually just saw it for the first time a few nights ago. I think it was probably my tenth viewing! :)

• Haha
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Is that an African Swallow or a European Swallow?

'Tis but a flesh wound!

Aaaah, you silly English pig-dog, I fart in your general direction!

Run away!!! :ROFL:

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
To be fair, im not surprised the younger generations wouldnt sit through the movie. The famously bad production quality would throw off the snowflakes right from the bat. Still, I'd be willing to bet many of them have repeated some of the iconic catchphrases without even knowing the source ie "tis but a flesh wound!" or "burn the witch!" Culturally iconic, i say. Of what culture i cant say though...

As for the fresh or salt debate: if im preparing a gravy for a fried rabbit, i will use about a cup of tap water to deglaze the pan, then add salt by pinches until im satisfied with the taste.

Midwater

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2021
Thailand
To be fair, im not surprised the younger generations wouldnt sit through the movie. The famously bad production quality would throw off the snowflakes right from the bat.
SilverArowanaBoi SilverArowanaBoi is no snowflake. He is hard as nails. He is ... an MFK member.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store