Don Conkel

NorCaliCichlids

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
California
I tried to get a hold of Dan, Cichlidsoftheamericas twice about an order and no response. Nice guy but difficult to reach for some reason. Wet Spot is good to deal with, very responsive and I order from them frequently.

DREWSMITH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
South Riding, VA
I tried to get a hold of Dan, Cichlidsoftheamericas twice about an order and no response. Nice guy but difficult to reach for some reason. Wet Spot is good to deal with, very responsive and I order from them frequently.
That's not like him typically. At least not from my experience. Send him a pm on here his name is cichluvr on here.

Drew

jgentry

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Gallatin, TN
Was this recent? I know he has been in the process of moving everything to a new building over the last 2 months and has been crazy busy with the move. I think this has been preventing him from getting back with very many people.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
:topic:

Anyone dealt with Don Conkel lately? I ordered from him a few months ago and cant get in touch with him anymore he never returns emails.
Find Don Conkel.

crowd.jpg

cichluvr

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2008
Tampa
Guys, my apologies to all I have not responded to. JD is correct, I have been dealing with a move amongst other things and am running way behind. It'll be a couple weeks before things are back to normal. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sdv3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
boston
I'll only do business with Jeff Rapps and Dan at COA from now on. I'm all set with being ignored by Gage for months.

All fish do indeed come larger than listed when ordered from COA also, as stated before. just confirming.

hope that helps.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Oh yeah? when you see a fish you want from someone else other than those two what you gonna do? What if those two went on vacation and not get back to you soon enough?

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
Who's actually out this week.

Remember folks - Dan of COA and Jeff Rapps (and Dan Ye of Americancichlids.net) and lots of other "vendors" aren't multinational corporations with thousands of employees and help desks and call centers, etc. They're a couple of people (at most)...

Matt

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store