dont think ill be here much longer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
everytime i try to help my grandad he gets irritated and angry at me. and its taking a toll on him to. his diabetic acts up when hes like that. even when sit aaround i still have to help him as my grandmother tells me to go ask him if he needs any help.... i dont wanna be the cause of his diabetic attack if he gets one, so in your guys oppinion what should i do? and when i go with them to eau claire and get aplications they complain about it. if i move out this IS the last straw and wont beable to move back in ever again.. so what should i do??

NEED OPPINIONS PLZ! i dont want to move out again but if i have to for my grandfathers sakes i will just so his diabetes dont act up. and if i do decide to move out they will be angry again as i told them ill be here for about a year, and somehow it went up to 2 years ( didnt sign no contracts ) i dont remember saying 2 years but ya. what should i do?? im allowed only 1 water change a month to. and somehow they have control over my fishtank.. on what i can or cant buy. so im kinda irritated and depressed at the same time. ONLY POSITIVE OR HELPFUL advice! so if you dont have anything good to say then leave plz!

and MODS dont lock this one PLZ

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
heck im not even allowed to stay up at night. in some ways i miss my old place. if im up at 2 in the morning grandad will complain and try to sway me to go to bed. im 20 for crying out loud....

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
I all honesty man...Just do what you think is right. You have so much DRAMA in your life and you don't know what to do. You ask for all our opinions yet you still do what you do. You don't like living with strangers, you don't like the way the wood is stacked, you have to move back, now you miss living on your own. GROW UP....YOU'RE 20 years old but still act like your 16. Set your priority's man.

I know this will fall on deaf ears so I'll keep it short and sweet. Start from scratch and build your way to the top. It will be a hard road, but you have to start some where pimpin.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
livebearerfreak;4370296; said:
true, so should i stay here and tough it out or just go apply at an apt that my friend lives in tomm?
Can you afford it?
Will this lead you running back to your grandparents?
Can you make it on your own?
Will you have support if you need it?

Ask your self questions about decisions. Pros and cons you chooses. It's really not that hard man.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
what are u talking about his diabetic(ur words) acts up?
and what about a diabetic attack?

Is he a diabetic? if so do u even know how that works? im assuming u dont.

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Where are your parents? You've got to start figuring out things for yourself. You can't continue to air your dirty laundry on a fish website. I sometimes read your threads and I think people on this site are starting to lose respect for you. They also don't take you seriously. No offense, but you need to really try to rationalize and think things out for yourself or seek a therapist.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
haynchinook334;4370306; said:
Can you afford it?
well rent is 400 plus lights
Will this lead you running back to your grandparents?
not anymore
Can you make it on your own?
i lived on my own for a few months and did pretty good
Will you have support if you need it?
not from my grandmother or grandfather, no. friends yes
Ask your self questions about decisions. Pros and cons you chooses. It's really not that hard man.
answer under the Qs

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
no i dont know how diabetic works. i just know hes now dieing from it and it acts up on him everyday. he gets really weak at times, last week he was working hard and stoped and sat down for awhle so i went and got grandmother and she got him up and he couldnt even walk straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store