Electric Blue Jack Dempsey Breeding

Stevie p

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2010
London, Ontario, Canada
I have my pairs in with rainbows. If you are in London, Ontario let me know, and you can judge the quality for your self. Some of them still blow me away, especially in the natural sunlight, and i have seen a lot of adults.

Szar

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2010
toronto
Stevie p;4307330; said:
I have my pairs in with rainbows. If you are in London, Ontario let me know, and you can judge the quality for your self. Some of them still blow me away, especially in the natural sunlight, and i have seen a lot of adults.
Put something in that they can view as a legit threat see if that helps then bond/breed. Maybe a male convict or 2/3 female cons.

I'm in etobicoke. I must have spent +500 before i found some decent ebjds, i want to breed my own ebjd rather then waste the cash in these stores.

I see how selling BGs would be detrimental to ebjd breeders. To bad, i want a school of ebjd one day mixed with jewels. A big tank of blue and red chiclids with plenty green plants. Will look great.

Stevie p

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2010
London, Ontario, Canada
I love Jewels, but i found them really nasty little creatures! Whenever i see a tank full of them , many seem to have had their tails chewed off. I think they would look great together, but i dont trust them with the mild tempered bluejacks. I like the looks of bluejacks combined with yellow lelepei (not sure of spelling).

keeper of the tanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2011
alabama
i have a question.. why is it so hard to keep the babies alive?? i have had two that i have grown since they were about the size of tic tacs and one is about 3 inches long and just now died. he was fine this am has been swimming around and now has died. this has happened everytime we bye them.. am i doing something wrong??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store