Endlicheri updatesupdates

dmcskoolkid

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
MD
They look great but that first one got my eye. I feel Ya on it endlis aren't really my thing but I love the lap variants and that's usually what I go for.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Endli kraze is gonna tame down soon. It's the Laps next! Nigerian and others gonna make a huge comeback ! :)

Reactions: kno4te

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Everyone looks great jaws, wonder how things will be once the dabola is back in there, I think he'll keep everyone in there place but you won't notice cause there's a few more fish to spread the aggression
Hope ur right cuz the current group has been doing pretty well with out her in the mix, except for someone ripping up the sens tail. If she comes back witha vengeance and acts like a terrorist i may consider rehoming her.

J jaws7777 , you nailed it. Exactly my thoughts, why keep poly you dont like? As you guys know for me thats congi, for others it may be another. I wont keep what I dont like either.
Yeah i dont see a point trying to collect every species just for the sake of having them. Not knocking how anyone else does things but i dont have a collection i have fish/pets and am happy only having a bunch of endlis ;)

They look great but that first one got my eye. I feel Ya on it endlis aren't really my thing but I love the lap variants and that's usually what I go for.
I hated laps when i first got into polys but they are growing on me. Next couple of polys will most likely be a lap type. Always loved koloton's though

Endli kraze is gonna tame down soon. It's the Laps next! Nigerian and others gonna make a huge comeback ! :)
Blah blah blah om getting rid of all my polys and going with emperor loaches hahah

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Bump on the endliman, lolz:D
Hey man will get some pics this weekend but not much changed bv put on some size but is still otherwise bland looking.

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store