Epic Rescue!!!

JesusFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2010
Monroe, WA
Yeah its pretty exciting and overwhelming all at the same time! The funny thing is she looks identical to her mom. The only thing she has of mine is her silly facial expressions. haha

:)

JesusFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2010
Monroe, WA
Not gonna lie, I didnt even think about my fish till like two hours after getting to the in-laws. I guess they got a little bumped on the priority list. hahaha

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Baby Abigail. Born 7.2 lbs, 19" long. Beautiful like her Mother :)

CONGRATS on the baby girl!!! I have two boys and my wife and I have always wanted a girl. Hug her every day man. Nice job on getting the fish sorted too.

JesusFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2010
Monroe, WA
CONGRATS on the baby girl!!! I have two boys and my wife and I have always wanted a girl. Hug her every day man. Nice job on getting the fish sorted too.
I plan on it! I originally wanted a boy, but now I couldn't be happier! Im glad I got a girl first. She is amazing :)

nfored

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2008
Missouri
with luck soon she will be saying ish ish and point at your fish room and get angry if no one takes her to see the ish. the first time my baby pointed and said fish I felt joy and pride. she now will go to the stairs and say is and point and if I don't take her down to see her fish she gets upset. you are in for so many wonderful things my little girl is the biggest blessing I ever got.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store