Erythrinus Sp. (Peru) "Purple Wolffish"

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
Nice ERY Purple wolf. I have one myself. Got it around 3-5 inch as well :D
Mine is 6inch now. Mine kills Frozen silversides soon as they hit the water

Yeah man, this thing is down right the most entertaining fish I own atm.

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
make a feeding vid.
Working on it, I need a better camera than one on my blackberry; it sucks.. I have one with it pounding earthworms, but it's so grainy and crap.

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
[video=youtube;9ordUX3aCFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ordUX3aCFM[/video]

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
Nice video of the wolf
Thank you Killduv! :D I have another one, but I haven't had time to upload it. I will get it up asap, it's one where it's eating an earthworm.

wolffishlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 24, 2010
usa
ahh i rember when mine was that small have had him for 4 years now in a 55G he is pushin 9.5 inches

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
ahh i rember when mine was that small have had him for 4 years now in a 55G he is pushin 9.5 inches
Did it take that long for it to grow that large? I was hoping I would have something around 6 - 7inch within the next year.. I don't mind if it does though, I will just have to stock the future 90g a little differently than planned.

BTW, Pics?

JacobWhitley

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
USA
My Yellow Bullhead Catfish killed my ery ery 3 days ago it was my favorite fish too sigh im gonna sale the bull head and get 4 rainbow wolf fish

JC_P

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
T.O
My Yellow Bullhead Catfish killed my ery ery 3 days ago it was my favorite fish too sigh im gonna sale the bull head and get 4 rainbow wolf fish
That's unfortunate. I hope you plan to put those 4 wolves in separate aquariums; they don't like being together.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store