Ever been spooked by a spooked aro???

Trentos

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2006
Canada
I will be feeding the other fish then outa no where he come bolting through all the other fish cause he wants to be fed. I hate it when he goes crazy too and starts darting around

justjonx2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2006
California
At night i get freaked when all the lights are out and im just laying down on my bed when my aro gets spooked for some reason. So loud! i always think he's gonna break the tank.

dp73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2006
ca
Once my silv aro broke the aquarium glass thermonmeter because i switch the lights on to sudden. It scared the crap outta me!

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
my silver way back when it was still with me always did that. never had anything like it with my jardini and asian though. maybe its more common on silvers

Opiate

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Where eva theres Cichla!!!
once i put my hand in the tank to move the driftwood and when i put my hand in i spooked my jar and omfg!!! he spooked me swam flatout straight into my arm!!! pulled my arm out the quick i cut my arm on the cover glass lol

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
Please be more articulate flaco! What is it you're saying? Your aro broke the tank? You dreamed it did? What?
Shekes, you crack me up, if you were a fish, would you be an Aro? I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFL: :ROFL:

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
If the house was quiet for long, something was wrong. DID the aro ever spook me? ALL THE TIME, thump , thump, bang, splash, crash everytime I turned off the lights, GU Kaan went ape. I think he was scared of the dark. Feeding time, I knew my aro would break the surface with some oomph, he'd jump enough to catch his food above the water like a dog. He spooked at strangers, he recognized me. Baseball hats, long blonde hair (then he got used to mine) and glasses freaked him out too. He would slap the tank hard with his tail and tidal wave me if he didn't get enough attention.

Creepiest of all, the morning I heard no thumps, and knew..............

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
there was this one time, at band camp. and my aro attacked and pierced himself on the metal spike that had been my digital thermometer. It's crooked now..............that was my rookie mistake for putting it in there, how was I supposed to know he'd try to eat it! More like Kill it! Stuck it straight thru his mouth. Dummy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store