EVERYTHING... (Angelfish, White Cloud, Breeding pairs, Bettas, Endlers) PU/S (28409)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinDavis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
West Palm Beach
Interested in those bettas how much would shipping cost me?

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
mr limpet;5018804; said:
Wish you were closer,I'd take those Blue Genes.Hope everythings ok.
Thanks. We are wanting to move, so I am trying to find new homes for all of the fish. ( thinking about moving to SC, or FL). lol

BUT, if we happen to visit NY, I will send you a pm. I have never been to NY, and I would honestly love to be able to go take a week long trip. :)

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
JustinDavis;5019088; said:
Interested in those bettas how much would shipping cost me?
Thanks so much for your interest, but the bettas have been sold. I may be rehoming my last two bettas within the next week or so though.

UPDATE LIST:

(1) Proven pair of Sunset Blushers

(1) Proven pair of Blue gene jack dempsey's ( breeding tubes are out... HURRY). lol

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
oh man I want the dempseys so bad. I was hoping to get blue gene fry from you then I see this. best of luck to you and your future plans.

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
Cohazard;5023237; said:
oh man I want the dempseys so bad. I was hoping to get blue gene fry from you then I see this. best of luck to you and your future plans.
Thanks. I can ship them, but shipping would prob. be more than the fish. lol

They are cleaning out the terra-cotta pot as I type this, so I bet they will spawn within 24-48 hrs. ( these fish have been the best breeders I have EVER had...)

I guess this means I will have to keep one tank up for another month or so.

BTW: If anyone is looking for unique fish, I went to Petco today and they had bumblebee plates, and 2" gold jack dempseys available. PetsMart has tanks on sale, as well as tetras, guppies, and other livebearers too. ( just thought I would mention it...)

mr limpet

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2009
New York
Good luck with the move,and the sales.Yea,give me a pm if you decide to take a trip to NYcity.Even though I live on Long Island I can give you some advice.Friend of mine up here just bought some property in Mytrle Beach,SC.Says he loves it down there.

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
mr limpet;5024933; said:
Good luck with the move,and the sales.Yea,give me a pm if you decide to take a trip to NYcity.Even though I live on Long Island I can give you some advice.Friend of mine up here just bought some property in Mytrle Beach,SC.Says he loves it down there.

Thanks. Maybe one day, I will be able to take a trip to NY. :)

As for SC, I love it!!! It also seems that there is much more to do their, than in NC. I am actually heading to Myrtle Beach next Thursday to go see a show

UPDATE:

JD pair spawned, so they are no longer available for sale until the fry become old enough to ship.

Sunset pair has been reduced to $38 FIRM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store