Extinct creatures

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
This thread is about extinct creatures and I hope u add to the thread, I also expect someone will be particularly helpful and correct any mistakes coughoddcoughballcough

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok so I'll start feel free to add pics.................teratornis :a large bird of great size some had 26 foot wingspans, it is believed to have hunted small animals in a manner similar to crows, by hunting on the ground.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Desert Grizzlies : a subspecies of grizzly found in Arizona, Mexico,New Mexico etc, killed by hunters, the last individual in Arizona, called old Bigfoot was shot by hunters, Mexican Grizzlies may have lasted slightly longer, they spent a lot of time in or near mountains but would venture into true desert

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I love Tasmanian Tigers, they are classified as extinct but I like to think they are still out there. I recently watched a documentary where the "expert" claims there is a healthy population deep in the remote areas.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I love Tasmanian Tigers, they are classified as extinct but I like to think they are still out there. I recently watched a documentary where the "expert" claims there is a healthy population deep in the remote areas.
Googled them there, another beautiful animal gone; due mostly to us

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
Gigantopithecus blacki is one of my all-time favorites. They are only known from a few bones that were found, but we can speculate a bit on the life they lead based on some better-known relatives of theirs.

G. blacki was the largest primate that every existed. Standing nine foot tall, this giant hailed from the rainforests of south east Asia, where they grew to their epic proportions on a strictly herbivorous diet, composed mostly of bamboo.

Here's a fun size comparison.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store