Fall 2014 pre order, will be here in about 10 days or less.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Got my order in. Trying something new.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Dang it Wes! Of course you post up Catlocarpio the day after I drained the bank on one of Erwin's aimara!
Should have asked Wes..... He probably could have saved you some $. I recently had him get me one but requested the smallest Aimara he could get his hands on, and boy he delivered. :) I wanted a small one so it could grow up with other fish in a community setting like my bigger one did.

I asked, he delivered, and there was no BS like you get from other sources, not to mention better prices too..... :)

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Thanks for the input DB, I should be in the market for a second aimara in about 6 months, so I'll get in touch with Wes to see what he can do for me :)

Just out of curiosity, how large was the aimara Wes was able to source for you?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Thanks for the input DB, I should be in the market for a second aimara in about 6 months, so I'll get in touch with Wes to see what he can do for me :)

Just out of curiosity, how large was the aimara Wes was able to source for you?
6". Wasn't the docile lil fella I took him for though as he killed 2 Tatf I had him with, but that's my bad for putting him with smaller fish.

I didn't mean to come off rude, apologies if I did, I'm just a big fan of dealing with Wes when I can, so even if I'm after something not on his list I at least hit him up and see if he can make it happen. I just assume if he can come up with RARE then not so rare would be a walk in the park.... lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store