Fancy Goldfish Pictures

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Mine aren't exactly fancies.. I've a blue oranda with swim bladder issues.. That's as fancy as they get. Otherwise, all my goldfish are munted somehow. Some are missing fins (like, never developed them) others have stunted fins and one looks like he had a stroke (his mouth droops to one side) but it sure makes for an interesting looking tank.. At first glance it just looks like a tank of goldfish, when in reality its a tank of munted goldfish! :D I would post pics but I've only got my phone and the cameras crap :( Will try for some later when I feed them. :)

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
So getting pictures of goldfish with a phone camera is nearly impossible.. The only one who kind of stays still long enough to get a pic is Finn Lee Like Bruce Lee Only Finn Lee (yes, that entire sentence is is name :) ) and because him and bitsa are in a hospital tank atm the glass is filthy so its not the best pic.. :/

But he's adorable :D and the only goldfish I have thats considered a fancy.. But I love them all. :D

1439333531587.jpg

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

overdrive

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2016
Here's the only pic I have of my one other goldfish.

Her name is Pearl, she's a perfectly symmetrical Ryukin, I still havent' seen another like her:

I wish I knew the genetics behind her, she's like a calico with no shiny scales, all her scales are the opaque kind, so she's 'clear' not shiny like most golfish.

Because of this, she looks pink because you can see light shining through her flesh. I'm a sucker for goldfish with solid black eyes :)
This is a "pinkie matte" goldfish! They're very uncommon because people usually cull them.

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Albino calico Sakura Oranda. Yeah I was baffled by the name as well when I purchased but I finally unders what's going on. Photo'd with a standard Sakura Oranda.

View attachment 1183332

Those are awesome! Where can I get some of those for myself?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store