Fast cars?

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
ROSS said:
if this was reality you would have to take the hike punk!!! don't start no $hit wont be no $hit .... :grinyes: it's funny you only can still try to make me look foolish be going on about the gts & rt-10 confusion becuse you know I'am 100% right in saying corvette's sux major ass even your prized z06 hahhahahaaaa , phucker!!!

Ross, dont scare the boy..

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
if i could get my god damned pictures to upload i could show you what a real lowrider looks like. and not these half @$$ and trucks with ground effects and body kits.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
ROSS said:
if this was reality you would have to take the hike punk!!! don't start no $hit wont be no $hit .... :grinyes: it's funny you only can still try to make me look foolish be going on about the gts & rt-10 confusion becuse you know I'am 100% right in saying corvette's sux major ass even your prized z06 hahhahahaaaa , phucker!!!
LOL!!!!!

zix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Portugal
The USA cars are very nice but they are for going strait no bends ,lots of power and no handling :naughty: my father have 1976 mustang 4 manual gears 3000cm
v6 not runing now ,but is a fun car on straits in curves the most scary sing :WHOA: that i ever drive, faster car that i drive as is BMW 535 1993 265km and my zx10 280km bike :ROFL: :headbang2 .
all USA cars that come to Europe must have some changes on stering ,get a hard ride because they are to shoft.
my every day car is a focus disel 115hp but curves 190km on hiway and do the montaim quite fast and does 6l 100km
and i still can speed and not going to jail or get a very big tiket :woot: :ROFL:

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
zix said:
The USA cars are very nice but they are for going strait no bends ,lots of power and no handling :naughty: my father have 1976 mustang 4 manual gears 3000cm
v6 not runing now ,but is a fun car on straits in curves the most scary sing :WHOA: that i ever drive, faster car that i drive as is BMW 535 1993 265km and my zx10 280km bike :ROFL: :headbang2 .
all USA cars that come to Europe must have some changes on stering ,get a hard ride because they are to shoft.
my every day car is a focus disel 115hp but curves 190km on hiway and do the montaim quite fast and does 6l 100km
and i still can speed and not going to jail or get a very big tiket :woot: :ROFL:

get educated before making a bold statement.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2676641

Street vette eating a modded Elise, which holds position as one of the best cornering cars out there.

you my friend, just got owned ;)

elise_hard_corner[1].jpg

zix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Portugal
ok but you can see the vette geting cauth by elise on corners and going way in straits, also you putting a 400hp v8 car aganst 200hp 4 strait ,not fair :D .
For that just get a Ariel atom tha is a will car ,but were cost about 45000$ ,for that money ican get a evo or sti full spc.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I think the atom will still take an STI or evo simply because of weight and suspension engineering. isnt that atoms 0-60 2.8 seconds?

zix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Portugal
yes and steet legal in europe :drool: :ROFL: but i have to kids that fight to see o goes firts on my bike,if i ever can aford one to play in my hills ,the 270hp is just fine
You can get fast cars in states but if you are busted by cops you get arrested or just get a tiket, my father 2years ago whent to states and get a rent cadilac v8,
the just do 100ml (160kl) so we just put on cruise on 95ml and than got busted
by hiway patrol, the instant e get of the car we as a gun pointing to im, spread legs wall that **** .were in Pt if stop we get of the car always .we told that were wee dont have speed limits so the cop let im go but saing to stay on speed limit :ROFL: it was realy scaring for him

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
zix said:
ok but you can see the vette geting cauth by elise on corners and going way in straits, also you putting a 400hp v8 car aganst 200hp 4 strait ,not fair :D .
For that just get a Ariel atom tha is a will car ,but were cost about 45000$ ,for that money ican get a evo or sti full spc.

THat Elise had well over 200hp.

And, it goes to show you, that even if a car is the best at cornering, it wont win a race. It also DIS-proves your point that american cars are crap anywhere but in a straight line. Which is 100% incorrect. I just owned you.

Now, about the atom. That car is off the hook and will always be. There is only 1 car faster then it around the track stock, THe Enzo. The atom even crushes the Carrera GT.

AND not only does the Atom have the best cornering, but its speed is almost as quick as a bike.

Speed and braking come first... efficientcy next.

why do you think 1liters times are faster then 600 times at the tract?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store