Father son builds / Father daughter builds

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
No where near as cool as yours, but here's a radio flyer I done for my girls last year. Beats the hell out of a stroller on the cool points category. Good beer/parts hauler for swap meets and car shows without the kids too.
Dude that is cool!! I would rock that!

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
green bud, long time no see

not burning down any trees or arm hair trying to torch pesty caterpillars lately right? lol, jk good to see you
HAHA not as of late but give me a month when the nests start to show up. And yes it has been far to long sense I was around this place I miss all the constructive comments you all used to give me on my youtube work.

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
View attachment 1079079 Well, nothing nearly as cool as that kiddy monster truck, but my son(8) and I built this this past winter for his Boy Scouts Pinewood Derby.
The Baconator 2000
Father and Son Coolness. My dad and i used to make them. Actually I think he still has one. I am going to bug him and see!

Dude that reminds me I wanted to come up with a gag video of cooking bacon and eggs on the mud mowers exhaust.

PassengerTN

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 21, 2015
Dude that is cool!! I would rock that!
Haha thanks. A lot of blood, sweat, and beers went into it. My father in law has painted cars for 20+ years, we are gonna have a friend sand blast the tub and he is gonna paint it for me. Going for a super heavy metal flake, like a bass boat or mexican lowrider on the inside and keep the outside matte black.

Once the girls are a little older I plan to build them a hot rod go kart with a little B&S or Tecumseh motor. Thats still a few years away though, the oldest is just now learning to ride a bike without training wheels lol

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
HAHA not as of late but give me a month when the nests start to show up. And yes it has been far to long sense I was around this place I miss all the constructive comments you all used to give me on my youtube work.
I enjoy your videos. I particularly liked your video of your goose egg collecting in your pond. I thought the floating nest you made for them was a genius way to get the eggs.

I wanna go and watch more of your videos now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store