Favorite music?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
The annoying thing is I will probably spend the rest of the night trying to figure out if the song is from another TV show now.
Lol, I like a challenge. If you enter, "Gordon Lightfoot songs used in TV programmes" into a search engine, a long list comes up of some of his songs which have indeed been used in TV.

"If you could read my mind love" has been used in various things over the years, though which one you've seen it in I don't know, you'd have to check it out! One that's on the list, and I do remember it actually was "The Blacklist" a few years ago. It was one of my favourite shows and it was used in one of their episodes.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Lol, I like a challenge. If you enter, "Gordon Lightfoot songs used in TV programmes" into a search engine, a long list comes up of some of his songs which have indeed been used in TV.

"If you could read my mind love" has been used in various things over the years, though which one you've seen it in I don't know, you'd have to check it out! One that's on the list, and I do remember it actually was "The Blacklist" a few years ago. It was one of my favourite shows and it was used in one of their episodes.
To finally put an end to this pointless obsession that has taken up far too much of my mental energy the last few days i googled trigger happy tv and apparently they did use the song but in a different sketch. It was used in the "street artist" sketch which i dont remember but not the snail one.
Im happy thats resolved, my brain must have got its recall wires crossed.

If anyone wants to check out a cool new band from australia google King Stingray. They are a mix of aboriginal and white guys playing catchy rock music and sing in traditional and english languages. Its very cheerful and always lifts my mood when i listen to them.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Just for you Ogertron3000 Ogertron3000 . Now we can put this one to bed and move on...phew!

Reactions: Ogertron3000

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
This is one of my favourite tunes at the minute. Bronski Beat came onto the scene in 1984 with their debut hit "Small town Boy". They followed it up with a string of hits including "Tell me why" and "I feel love".

A good few years later smalltown boy and tell me why were remixed together and it became a huge club anthem, I still believe it's popular to this day in clubs.

As a 55 year old I shouldn't really be into this but it takes me back to 1984 when the band first came onto the scene.

Procrypsis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2023
Metal of a few genres:
Death​
Black​
Thrash​
Industrial​
Speed​
hardcore​
Plus some old school metal from Motorhead, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc.......

Reactions: Nergion
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store